I am a Surgical Oncologist with an expertise in performing cytoreductive surgery and HIPEC for pseudomyxoma peritonei, colorectal cancer, ovarian cancer , stomach cancer and others. With over a decade of experience in managing these tumors, I believe in a wholistic approach that involves not just performing surgery but working with patients throughout their treatment and thereafter, helping them lead as normal lives as possible.
Misdiagnoses, apprehensions about extensive surgery and the cost involved are the major barriers for a patient to contact a specialist on time. Awareness about peritoneal cancers and its treatment is thus important to enable people to seek the right treatment at the right time.
– Master of Surgery in General Surgery, B J Medical College, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
– MBBS, B J Medical College, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
Training in Cytoreductive Surgery and HIPEC at one of the premier cancer centres in Europe.
Research is essential for the advancement of any medical specialty and providing the best available care to patients. Research is carried out to develop and implement new and more effective treatments as well as audit and evaluate the results of the currently used treatments. Dr. Aditi Bhatt has been involved in research on the treatment of peritoneal cancer since the beginning of her journey in this field collaborating with surgeons and clinicians in India and around the world.
- Consultant Surgical Oncology, Fortis Hospital, Bangalore
- Consultant, Surgical Oncology at HCG Bangalore Institute of Oncology, Bangalore, India
- Mazumdar Shaw Cancer Centre, Narayana Health City, Bangalore, India
- Current attachment
Zydus Hospital, Zydus Hospital road, SG Highway, Thaltej Ahmedabad -380054